#36 Variegated Colors of Rosary Twine available in 1-lb tubes.
#36 Solid Colors of Rosary Twine available in 1-lb tubes include:
All Solid Colors, only $12.50 each per 1-lb tube.
Actual twine colors may vary from photos shown due to individual monitor settings and yarn dye lots.
We use the PayPal Shopping Cart system. It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to pay using the PayPal shopping cart. You may pay using any of the following:
- American Express
- Personal Paypal Account
- We ship via UPS ground.
- All orders ship on Fridays.
- Order cut-off is on Thursday at midnight, eastern time.
- Orders ship from East Coast.
- Orders will ship complete, no back-orders.
- An email confirmation will be sent when your order ships.
- Shipments outside of the 48 contiguous United States will incur shipping costs that are not calculated at time of order.
- Contact us at email@example.com for actual shipping costs to your location.
- Shipments outside of the 48 contiguous United Stated will incur shipping costs that are not calculated at time of order.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for actual shipping costs to your location.
- Buyer pays all additional international shipping charges and customs fees where applicable.
is the safest, most secure option for making online payments. PayPal
offers Purchase Protection, which means you may be protected if
something goes wrong with an order, or if someone uses your account
- Any information you give us is kept confidential and used only to fulfill your order.
- Your e-mail address is used only to e-mail you in regards to your order.
- Your e-mail address will not be added or sold to any mailing lists.
- Our twine products are 100% guaranteed. If you're unhappy for any reason, you may return your twine for a full refund, minus shipping (unless we made a mistake or there's a defect).
- Please contact us at email@example.com for more specific information regarding the nature of your return.
- Please include a copy of your invoice with your return.
- For questions regarding anything relating to twine sales, pending orders, or order fulfillment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Twine by Design" is size #36, 100% nylon 3-strand twisted twine, produced by a manufacturer using the highest quality solution-dyed colored filament yarns. What does this mean? The colored yarns used to create the twine are solution-dyed prior to twisting the strands. When the yarn is then twisted, there is uniform color throughout the twine - no white spots or blotches. Colors are true and quality is consistent. In addition, using solution-dyed filament yarns allows "Twine by Design" to create the beautiful multi-color combinations known as "variegated colors" which rosary makers enjoy using to make their all-twine knotted rosaries. Variegated twine combinations cannot be produced any other way, and are exclusively made for "Twine by Design." "Twine by Design" is rosary twine produced in a modern manufacturing facility using state of the art technology and expertise that has spanned two generations.